Pagi tadi dikantor, eh, disapa seorang temen via chat. He asked good songs reference *my version offcourse*, actually he asked the new songs. I'm not that update, so i gave few and not the newest :P
Eh, malah saya tertular virus download. Bingung lagu apa, maka saya buka draft yahoo mail saya. Beberapa teks lagu yang saya simpan waktu berlibur di belanda dulu masih ada. Akhirnya saya hunting. Ketemu deh beberapa lagunya. Lhaaaa...kok banyak sad songs? Di belanda 2005, pertama kalinya saya dengar *please do not laugh* :
1. You're beautiful - James Blunt
2. Promise me, you'll wait for me - Beverley Craven
3. Here without you - 3 doors down
4. Purest of Pain - son by four (aslinya), but i was in Cat Tien's verse
5. holland's songs...with mellow melody offcourse
6. Nine million bycicles - Katie Melua
7. etc.
What else? haa..forgot, i let you know later. Saya masih ingat apa yang terjadi sehari sebelum keberangkatan saya, apa yang terjadi di airport juga paginya. Dan dengan 'keseriusan' saya merenungkan setiap lirik lagu lagu itu di perjalanan panjang selama disana. Apalagi radio-radio disana juga memutarnya.
Sedih ternyata keseriusan saya dipermainkan. Yah, saya patah hati. Bukan karena saya cinta mati. Bukan karena dia pacar saya. Bukan karena saya mencintainya. I would not call it as love. Not yet. Tapi saya sedih kenapa dalam sebuah pendekatan, orang boleh tidak serius. Kenapa menginginkan hubungan tanpa status atau TTM, fuck with that label...jika sebuah komitmen bisa dibangun? i know it wont be so easy.
Well, i don't wanna talk about commitment in this post. Not now.
I just want to show how dissapointed i was... When i was singing that song for him in my heart, i thought he would be serious with me. But thank God, He show the right path. That man didnt deserve me at all. He didn't deserve those songs.
I still love those songs, i download - enjoy - then laugh. Laugh at myself used to be. I was so innocent and thought there's no bad guy around me, they're out there. Hahaha. Thank God for these process. Be tought and move on! I'm so happy to meet these songs again, lets play them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
write down, please :