April 06, 2013
16 : 59
"Remind me to start writing.. Stories for kids.."
17 : 34
"Any stories.. Short stories for kids.. I used to think about this.. But I thought who needs this.. Tapi aku barusan ntn satu film, and i know now i must do this"
17 : 53
"Well.. I just want to write stories for kids.. Thats all i have in mind.. Share it on internet, they can read them for free.."
17 : 56
"Well for now all you have to do is to remind me all the time.. You know i always dont have the time.."
18 : 00
"First thing first, we need to do surveys on book stores.. See what most books for kids have stories for kids, and prices, poor kids also needs stories"
18 : 02
"We will share them only on internet.. Stories that will tell them that they are not alone.. Any parents could read them for their kids.."
18 : 03
"We will have to do some surveys on internet too.. Hey if this could go.. We can ask other writers to tag along.."
18 : 04
"I could ask some illustrators from office to help, but thats next agenda, i hope i could write for kids.."
18 : 07
"I mean.. I write songs for my band.. Profiles for companies and corporations.. why not for kids? They also need a proper input for their age right?"
I love the way you called : WE :)
remember our passion?
This is why I thank my God for you.
I just wanna remind you, Don't forget to write stories for kids..